Stories? Comments? Send them to contact@isthismydrink.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I left my clothes in San Francisco

Sometimes there are just no words to describe the encounters. At least city life keeps things interesting, as a S.F. barista found out.

"Guy comes in to the shop in a bathrobe, no shoes and is obviously on some serious drugs. In the middle of the store, he begins feeling himself all over while staring at the ceiling.

Me: Hey, can I help you.
*Doesnt even move.
Me: Excuse me, you have to leave, now.
*Still stands there.
Me: Sir, if you don't leave I have to call the police.
*All of a sudden turns to me and stares at me, with the craziest blinking ever. I walk away and he is still staring in the same direction.
Me: Sir I am calling the police now. If you don't want to get arrested I think you should leave.
Him: Just one second.
*He proceeds to drop his robe in the middle of the store (thank god he had underwear on)
Me: *Getting infuriated. "You need to get the f*** out of this store right now. The police are on the way.
*He looks at me like a dear in head lights. Picks up his robes and sprints out of the store and down the street..."

No comments:

Post a Comment