Stories? Comments? Send them to contact@isthismydrink.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Cold as fire, hot as ice

Hey, sometimes it's embarrassing to be an adult ordering a chocolate milk, I guess...

"Lady: Can I get a hot chocolate that isn't hot?
Me: You mean a chocolate milk?
Lady: No, like you do with your ice coffees, but with chocolate.
Me: We have a mocha, which we can do over ice.
Lady: No, I don't want any coffee. I just want a cold hot chocolate.
Me: Do you want just chocolate and milk?
Lady (getting pissed): Forget it. Just give me the hot chocolate.
Me (trying to be nice): I'm sure we have what you want. If you can just explain what it is.
Lady: I want a cold hot chocolate.
Me (grabbing an ice cup): Ok, I'm just going to write 'cold hot chocolate' on this cup and we'll see what he does.

I handed the cup to the guy on bar, she paid and picked up her drink. He made a chocolate milk. She seemed happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment